NIRD Recruitment 2020-21 NIRD has announced a recruitment drive for filling Young Fellow Vacancies; Read official notification and apply on/before 10-08-2020.
National Institute Of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2020 – 250 Young Fellow – 35,000 Salary – Apply Now
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR), Hyderabad, an autonomous national Institution under the Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India, is implementing a national level project namely – ‘Creating Clusters of Model Gram Panchayats to Achieve Holistic & Sustainable Development through Institutional Strengthening of GPs and Enablement of Quality GPDP across India’ over next 2 years.
1. The requirements as regards to job description, required competencies, consolidated contractual remuneration for the Positions of State Programme Coordinators, Young Fellows and Cluster Level Resource Persons, are detailed below.
2. Position: Young Fellow (No of posts – 250)
3. Job Profile
i. To provide Handholding Support to the Elected Representatives, functionaries of GPs, members of Gram Panchayat Planning Facilitation Teams (GPPFT) / Ward Planning Facilitation Teams (WPFT) / other stakeholders under one or more Clusters of GPs in overall institutional strengthening of the GPs, improving governance and Participatory Planning including application of participatory tools and techniques in the field.
ii. To provide Handholding Support to the GPs under the Cluster(s) in planning and execution of IEC Plans to ensure participation of people in preparation, implementation and monitoring of GPDP in close collaboration with identified NGOs/SHGs/CBOs/line department functionaries and communities.
iii. To provide Handholding Support to the GPs under the Cluster(s) in organizing community mobilisation through voluntary actions, effective Gram Sabhas, collection of Primary and Secondary data including GIS-based data, situation analysis and preparation of Development Status Report by each of the GPs under the cluster.
iv. To coordinate with block administration, line department offices pertaining to the Cluster(s) of GPs and obtain their support in effective implementation of the planned activities under the Project.
v. To provide Handholding Support to the GPs in adding exemplary values to GPDP with focus on human development, social development, ecological development, SDG compliance, transparency, accountability etc.
vi. To provide Handholding Support to the GPs in application of eGramSwaraj portal.
vii. To provide Handholding Support to the GPs in preparation of draft GP Development Plan & Budget in collaboration with Beacon Panchayat Leaders and identified NGOs / SHGs / CBOs / line department functionaries.
4. Competencies Required
i. Post Graduate in Economics/Rural Development/Rural Management/Political Science/ Sociology/Social Work/Development Studies and similar disciplines (the term on PG degree may be relaxed in case of Engineering graduates) from any recognized university.
ii. Minimum academic standards: 60% marks in Secondary (Class X) or equivalent examination; 50% marks in Higher Secondary (Class XII) or equivalent examination in any discipline; 50% marks at Graduation level in any of the above-mentioned disciplines; and 50% marks at Post Graduation level in any of the above-mentioned disciplines.
iii. Proficiency in writing and speaking English and Hindi.
iv. Preference will be given to the local candidates for the States/UTs with proficiency in reading, writing and speaking of local language being a must.
v. Appropriate attitude to mix, develop rapport and work with Elected Representatives (ER) and functionaries of GPs and rural communities in remote rural areas and strong commitment to work on mission mode for Sustainable Development.
vi. Keenness to undergo thorough induction level training to be organised by the NIRD&PR and pass the standards to be set for eligibility for final deployment.
vii. Knack for Capability Building & Training through demonstration and Handholding Support to ERs and functionaries of GPs and rural communities.
viii. Soft skills including proficiency in MS Office (at least Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and capacity for online reporting.
5. Consolidated Contractual Remuneration: Rs.35,000/- (Rupees thirty-five thousand) only per month, for working 25 full days every month and for meeting the cost of travel within the Cluster of posting; Travel and subsistence on official tour outside the district/cluster will be paid as per norms of the NIRD&PR.
For more information about the latest NIRD Recruitment 2021
1. Last date for receipt of online applications: 10.08.2020 2. For this, NIRDPR invites online applications from eligible candidates for contractual engagement of 10 State Programme Coordinators, 250 Young Fellows and 250 Cluster Level Resource Persons to work in the identified 250 clusters across all States and UTs. Tenure of Engagement of all the posts is one year for the present. It may be extended on satisfactory performance of the incumbents, subject to continuation of the Project and discretion of authorities.
How to apply
- Which Organisation/ Department publish vacancy notification?
NIRD publish Young Fellow vacancy notification.
- What is the job notification number for Young Fellow?
The job notification number is N/A.
- How to apply for Young Fellow?
Apply online and read the official notice..
- What is the age limit required for Young Fellow?
The age limit for Young FellowAge limit 25-30 years as on date of advertisement. .
- What is the eligibility required for Young Fellow?
The eligibility required for Young Fellow is Candidate should possess M.A, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM, MSW for various post. .
- What are the Last Date for applying on Young Fellow?
the Last Date for applying on Young Fellow is 10/08/2020.
- How many vacancies are released for Young Fellow?
The total 250 vacancies are released for Young Fellow.
- What is the Official Website of Young Fellow?
the Official Website of Young Fellow is http://nirdpr.org.in/.
- How to get Job Document for Young Fellow?
To get Job Document for Young Fellow click here.