UPSC has announced a recruitment drive for filling Research Officer Vacancies; Read official notification and apply on/before 30-07-2020
1 . (Vacancy No.20030604428) One Vacancy For The Post Of Research Officer, Ministry Of Tribal Affairs (Ur-01). The Post Is Suitable For Physically Challenged Person Viz. Locomotor Disability Including Cerebral Palsy/ Leprosy Cured/ Dwarfism/ Acid Attack Victims/ Muscular Dystrophy With Disability I.e. One Leg Affected (R Or L) (Ol) Or One Arm Affected (R Or L) (Oa). The Post Is Permanent. Pay Scale: Level-10 In The Pay Matrix As Per 7th Cpc. General Central Service, Group ‘a’ Gazetted, Nonministerial. Age: 35 Years.
2. Essential Qualifications: (A) Educational: Master’s Degree In Sociology Or Mathematics Or Social Work Or Anthropology Or Economics Or Statistics Or Geography From A Recognized University Or Institute.
3. Experience: Three Years’ Experience, Out Of Which Two Years Should Be In Research Or Training Or Planning In The Field Of Economic Development Or Social Services Or Welfare Of Scheduled Tribes Or In Implementation Of Social Sectoral Programmes Or Tribal Development Programmes And One Year Should Be In Statistical Data Collection And Analysis.
4. Note-: The Qualifications Are Relaxable At The Discretion Of The Union Public Service Commission For Reasons To Be Recorded In Writing, In Case Of Candidates Otherwise Well Qualified. Desirable: One Year’s Experience Of Writing Or Editing Articles On Matters Related To Tribal Development, Tribal Welfare, Customary Tribal Laws, Etc. In Leading National Dailies Or Journals As Evidenced Through Copies Of Published Work.
5. Duties: Matters Relating To Tribal Research, Award Of Research Fellowships, Coordination Of The Activities Of Tribal Research Institutes In States And Processing Of Proposals Of Financial Assistance To The Institutes Thereof, Collection, Compilation And Interpretation Of Statistics On Various Aspects In Tribal Development, Reports Of The National Commission For Sts., Matters Relating To Vth & Vith Schedule Of The Constitution, Identification Of Scheduled Areas, Tribal Sub-plan Are as etc. HQ: New Delhi.
6. Job -Location: Across India
How to apply
- Which Organisation/ Department publish Research Officer vacancy notification?
publish vacancy notification.
- What is the job notification number for ?
The job notification number is .
- What is the age limit required for ?
The age limit for .
- What is the eligibility required for ?
The eligibility required for is .
- What are the Last Date for applying on ?
the Last Date for applying on is .
- How many vacancies are released for ?
The total vacancies are released for .
- What is the Official Website of ?
- How to get Job Document for ?
To get Job Document for click here.