UP Police SI Recruitment 2020: Here is a piece of great news for all the Govt. Job Aspirants in Uttar Pradesh from an RFQ notice. The UP Police is going to release a total of 9534 vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector (SI). The notification is going to release soon. All the candidates who had been waiting to apply for the UP Police SI Recruitment will be able to apply online directly through the link that is going to live after the official release of the online application.
UP Police SI Recruitment
The UP Police soon start the recruitment process for the post of Sub Inspector. It is a good point of information in this time of crisis. The application process will begin soon after the release of the notification. The official advertisement for the UP Police for the selection of brave, disciplined, and service-oriented youth to build a life and career in the police will release soon.
UP Police SI Recruitment: Overview
|UP Police SI Recruitment
|Uttar Pradesh Recruitment and Promotion Board
UP Police SI Online Application Fee
The Application Fee for the UP Police SI online application fee is based on the previous application fee of UP Police SI.
- General, OBC, EWS: Rs. 400/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 400/-
UP Police SI Recruitment: Eligibility
- Educational Qualification: Candidates having Graduation Degree from UGC recognized University/Institute will be eligible for this recruitment.
- Age Limit: The age limit should be between 21 years to 28 years.
Age Relaxation is as per Govt. Norms.
- Physical Efficiency Test(Tentative Details) -:Running -2.5 Km in 12 Minutes( Male ), 1.0 KM in 06 Minutes( Female)
- Application Fee For UP Police Sub Inspector:
|SC/ ST/ Female
Physical Standard Test (PST)
UP Police SI 2020 Selection Process
Till last recruitment UP Police was following the said selection process, exam pattern and syllabus. If there will be any changes in the process it will be updated here.
- Online Written Examination
- Documentation & Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
UP Police SI Exam Pattern
UP Police SI exams are conducted online, as it is the most effective and reliable way of exam conduction. Check the exam pattern and the important points of the UP Police SI written exam.
|2 Hours (120 minutes)
|Law/ Constitution and General Knowledge
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test
|Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning
he question will be objective type.
► There will be a total of 160 questions.
► The exam will be of total of 400 marks.
► There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
► The test is bilingual i.e., Hindi and English language except for General Hindi part.
UP Police SI Syllabus 2020
The UP Police SI Syllabus 2020 consists of subjects like General Hindi, General Knowledge, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning. Candidates can go through the subject-wise important topics provided in the below post.
Here is the list of important topics under the General Hindi Section of UP Police SI Syllabus 2020.
|Passage based answering
|Use of Words
|Antonyms and synonyms
|One Word Substitutions
|Idioms and Phrases
UP Police SI Recruitment: How To Apply?
- Click on the link that is given below.
- A new tab will be opened.
- New applicants will have to register themselves first.
- Register yourself by clicking New Applicant Link at the left side of the panel.
- Provide all the necessary details.
- You will receive an applicant ID and a password on your registered mobile no. and email id.
- Log in using those details.
- Here fill up your personal details, educational qualification, and other details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Verify all the details.
- Finally, submit your application form.
How to apply
- Which Organisation/ Department publish UP Police SI vacancy notification?
publish vacancy notification.
- What is the job notification number for ?
The job notification number is .
- What is the age limit required for ?
The age limit for .
- What is the eligibility required for ?
The eligibility required for is .
- What are the Last Date for applying on ?
the Last Date for applying on is .
- How many vacancies are released for ?
The total vacancies are released for .
- What is the Official Website of ?
- How to get Job Document for ?
To get Job Document for click here.