NSCL Recruitment 2020: The National Seed Corporation Limited (NSCL) under the administrative control of the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare has invited online applications to fill up 220 vacancies. The NSCL Recruitment 2020 is being done to recruit suitable candidates for employment to the post of Management Trainee, Senior Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Trainee, Assistant (Legal), and Trainee Mate for various disciplines.
The NSCL Recruitment will be done on a direct basis at Corporate Office (New Delhi), Regional / Area Offices, and Farms (located all over India). The date for receiving online applications has been extended again to 31st August 2020.
NSCL Recruitment 2020: Overview
|NSCL Job 2020 Notification|
|Organization Name||National Seed Corporation Limited (NSCL)|
|Post Name||Assistant (Legal)Management TraineeSenior TraineeDiploma TraineeTraineeTrainee Mate|
|Starting Date||14th July 2020|
31st August 2020
NSCL Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
There are a total of 220 vacancies notified in the India Seeds Recruitment Notification 2020.
|NSCL Recruitment: Vacancy|
|Name Of Posts||Vacancy|
|Assistant (Legal) Grade I||03|
NSCL Recruitment 2020: Notification
The NSCL has released vacancies for the post of NSCL Management Trainee, Senior Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Trainee, Assistant (Legal), and Trainee Mate for various disciplines on its official website which is www.indiaseeds.com. The candidates can apply until 31st August 2020 (Extended).
NSCL Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
a) Assistant (Legal) Grade I
Degree in Law. One year of experience in handling legal matters in a reputed organization or with experienced Advocate. Knowledge of Computer (MS Office) shall be desirable. The departmental candidates who are law graduates working in the next below post for two years having the aptitude to work in the Legal Department will also be considered on merits, along with others.
b) Management Trainee
The candidates must hold a B.E/B. Tech Degree or B.Sc Degree or M.Sc Degree or MBA as per the discipline they are applying for. The minimum percentage must be at least 60% from a recognized university in India.
c) Senior Trainee
M.Sc.(Hort.)/MSc.(Agri.) or MBA in the relevant discipline they are applying for. The minimum percentage must be at least 60% from a recognized university in India.
Graduate or Masters in the discipline they are applying for with minimum 6002* marks from recognized University.
For Discipline Wise Educational Qualification candidates shall read the notification PDF for NSCL Recruitment 2020 given above.
- Assistant (Legal) Gd. I – Not exceeding 30 Years
- Management Trainee, Sr./Diploma Trainee, Trainee – Not exceeding 27 Years
- Trainee Mate – Not exceeding 25 Years
Age relaxation/reservation for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-servicemen & PH will be applicable for caste / category
mentioned in the Central List of Govt. of India and as per Government Rules & Guidelines issued from time to time.
Application Fee For NSCL Recruitment
- Unreserved Category/EWS/OBC/Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 500/ plus processing fee and payment gateway charges on actual are applicable.
- Candidates belonging to any particular category of SC/ST/PWD are not required to pay the application fee, however, processing fee and payment gateway charges on actual is applicable for SC/ST/PWD
How To Apply For NSCL Recruitment?
- Click on the link that is given below.
- Register by creating a username and email id.
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details such as Personal Details, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference.
How to apply
- Which Organisation/ Department publish Management Trainee, Senior Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Trainee, Assistant (Legal) vacancy notification?
publish vacancy notification.
- What is the job notification number for ?
The job notification number is .
- What is the age limit required for ?
The age limit for .
- What is the eligibility required for ?
The eligibility required for is .
- What are the Last Date for applying on ?
the Last Date for applying on is .
- How many vacancies are released for ?
The total vacancies are released for .
- What is the Official Website of ?
- How to get Job Document for ?
To get Job Document for click here.