AFCAT (1) 2021 Result & Cutoff Marks. AFCAT (1) 2021 Result & Cutoff Marks: Select IAF AFSB Interview Dates till 16th March 2021 (11:30 pm) @afcat.cdac.inAFCAT (1) 2021 Result & Cutoff Marks: Select IAF AFSB Interview Dates till 16th March 2021 (11:30 pm) @afcat.cdac.in
AFCAT (1) 2021 Results and Official Cut-off Marks: The Indian Air Force (IAF) announced the results of the AFCAT (1) 2021 exam on its official website afcat.cdac.in on 9 March 2021. (1) 2021 Examination to be held from 20 to 22 February 2019, now you can see your result. The Indian Air Force (IAF) conducted the Air Force Common Aptitude Test (AFCAT) for 235 vacancies under the flight wing, ground duty technical and non-technical posts.
For more information about the latest central government jobs 2021.
|AFCAT (1) 2021 Official Cut-off Marks|
Get AFCAT 2021 Exam and Admit Card Updates
Select AFCATGet AFCAT 2021 Exam and Admit Card Updates (1) 2021 AFSB Interview Date and Place.
- Step-1: Go to the official website of AFCAT, ie, afcat.cdac.in
- Step-2: Go to the 2 Candidates Login ‘tab and click on the link AFCAT 01/2021-Cycle
- Step-3: A new page will open where the candidates have to fill the details like email id, password and captcha code.
- Step-4: Check your result and download a print copy for future use.
- Step-5: Candidates can choose the date and venue for the AFSB interview by 16 March 2021 (11:30 pm).
AFCAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The call letter will soon be available for download after choosing the date, place and travel details for the travel allowance. For AFCAT query on 01/2021 contact email@example.com or on 020 – 25503105/106, Call Timing: 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday.
Click here to know AFCAT 2021 exam pattern and syllabus.
AFCAT (1) 2021 Phase-2: Air Force Selection Board (AFSB) Interview
Candidates who have obtained the minimum qualification marks in the online AFCAT (1) 2021 examination will be called by the Indian Air Force to one of the Air Force Selection Boards (AFSB). Candidates who have applied for the NCC Special Entry and Meteorology Branch will be directly called for an AFSB test from one of the AFSB centers. The AFSB centers are at Dehradun (1 AFSB), Mysuru (2 AFSB), Gandhinagar (3 AFSB) and Varanasi (4 AFSB). Candidates who opt for flying branch can opt for only Dehradun, Mysore and Varanasi.
Check out how to join Indian Air Force through AFCAT / NDA / NCC / CDS
Traveling Allowance (TA)
Passengers traveling through the shortest route of AC-III Tier / AC Chair Car or actual normal bus fare will be re-imbursed for candidates appearing in AFSB for the first time. Change of address, if any, should be reported to the Board well before arrival. You will present railway ticket / bus ticket (hard copy) to the board, in which no TA will be paid. For all other modes of travel, TA will be admissible as per rules authorized by the government. No TA is acceptable, if you are already present for the same type of admission in any selection board. Candidates have to carry a canceled check for online payment.
Check AFCAT 2021 detail physical standards
Documents for AFSB rounds
Candidates are required to bring the following relevant documents, which will be examined during the AFSB test: –
- (i) AFCAT Admit Card.
- (ii) Original Matriculation / Secondary School Certificate and mark sheet are issued by CBSE / ICSE / State Board. No other certificate will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- (iii) Original mark sheet and certificate of 10 + 2 (issued by the concerned board).
- (iv) Original / Provisional Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduation Degree Certificate and Mark Sheet of each year / semester issued by the University – only for the course for verification of educational qualification. Provisional certificate issued by the college principal is not acceptable. However, the provisional degree certificate issued by the university is acceptable.
- (v) In case of final year / semester students, it is necessary to mention the following aspects annotated with a certificate from the Principal of the college, clearly appropriate stamp and seal of the institute: –
(B) Name of the college.
(ab) Name of the University.
(AC) Discipline in which graduation / post graduation is obtained.
(Advertisement) Gross Percentage.
(A) Probable date of declaration of final result (in DD / MM / YYYY format).
- (vi) Two verified photocopies of each of the above certificates
- (vii) Original NCC certificate (if applicable).
- (viii) NOC from employers for candidates working in Central / State Government. Or public sector undertakings.
- (ix) Original valid commercial pilot license issued by DGCA, if applicable.
- (x) Inbound railway ticket / bus ticket. (For refund of traveling allowance
- (xi) Candidates are advised to bring twenty copies of recent passport size color photographs in light colored clothes against white background for documentation.
Check Indian Air Force Academy (AFA) Dandigal Training Details.
Notify change of address
Indian Air Force recommended candidates for interview by Air Force Selection Board (AFSB) who have changed their addresses after submitting their application forms for the examination, informing them of the changed address immediately after the declaration of the result of the written part of the examination. Also, with a self-addressed envelope, for Wg Cdr PO-3 (A / B) Air Headquarters. ‘J’ Block, Room No. 17, OP. Vayu Bhawan, Motilal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110 106. Failure to follow this directive will deprive the candidate of any claim from being considered in the event of not receiving the letter for interview by AFSB.