AAI ATC Admit Card 2021 Out: Download Manager and Jr Executive Call Letter @aai.aero. Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released the admit card of the exam for the post of Manager and Jr Executive. Candidates can download AAI Admit Card from the official website of AAI – aai.aero.
For more information about the latest state and central Government jobs click here.
AAI ATC Admit Card 2021: The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has issued the online examination admit card for the post of Manager and Junior Executive. Candidates can download the AAI Admit Card from the official website of AAI – aai.aero.
AAI ATC Admit Card link is given below. Candidates can directly download the AAI Junior Executive Admit Card and AAI Manager Admit Card through the link given below.
AAI ATC Admit Card Download Link
How to download AAI ATC Admit Card 2021?
- Visit the official website of AAI -aai.aero
- Click on the ‘Careers’ tab on the homepage
- A new window will open, where you will have to click on ‘Click here’ under ‘Click here’ under the name of the exam, “Direct receipt for postage stamps and admit card for candidates in various programs – Advertisement no. 05/2020”
- This will take you to a new page where you will have to enter your and user ID and password ‘
- Click on ‘Button Login Button’
- Download AAI Aero Admit Card
- The AAI exam is scheduled to be held on 26 and 27 March 2021. No negative marking will be done by the candidate for the wrong answer. The online test will be bilingual i.e. Hindi and English.
Candidates can view the AAI ATC Syllabus for each post through the PDF given below.
AAI Syllabus PDF
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the on-line examination and will be called for postal documents verification / interview / physical measurement and endurance test / driving test / voice test.
AAI published notification for the recruitment of 368 Manager (Fire Services), Manager (Technical), Junior
Advt No 05/2020 against Executive (Air Traffic Control), Junior Executive (Airport Operations) and Junior Executive (Technical).