ndian Council of Medical Research National Institute of Malaria Research (ICMR NIMR) has invited online applications for the 41 Posts of Project Assistant/Research Associate/MTS and other posts. The eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview scheduled on 15/16/17 September 2020 at ICMR-NIMR, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi -110077.
The candidates who will be appearing for the walk-in-interview shall ensure preventive measures on the scheduled date and time to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID19) inside the premises and during recruitment process:
NIMR Recruitment 2020 Notification: Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||ICMR, National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)|
|Selection Process||Walk-in Interview|
|Job Type||Govt. Job|
|Notification Release Date||1st September 2020|
|Walk in Interview Date|
as per the post
|15, 16, & 17 September 2020|
|ICMR NIMR Notification||Click Here|
NIMR Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
The vacancy details for ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2020 is given below. The candidates will have be placed in different departments.
|National Institute of Malaria Research Vacancy|
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Junior Research Fellow||03|
|Project Scientist-B (Non Medical)||02|
|Project Scientist –C (Non Medical)||01|
|Senior Research Fellow||07|
|Scientist – ‘C’ (MedicalMicrobiology)||01|
|Data Entry Operator||01|
ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF
The ICMR-NIMR will be recruiting candidates for multiple posts as given above. The recruitment for ICMR NIMR Notification has been released on the official site of ICMR NIMR which is www.nimr.org.in. The candidates will be appointed on the basis of Walk-In-Interview which will be held on 15, 16, & 17 September 2020 as per the post.
NIMR Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Research Fellow-Post Graduate Degree in life science or Post graduate degree in professional related with biotechnology courses with CSIR/UGC NET qualification
- Research Associate-I -Ph.D. degree in life sciences or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience MTS-High School or equivalent Project Scientist-B (Non Medical)- Ist class Master’s degree in life Sciences
- Lab Technician –12th pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory, Technician
- MTS-High School or equivalent
- Project Scientist –C-1st Class Master Degree in Life Sciences from a recognized university with 4 years experience
- Research Associate I- PhD/MD/MS/MDS Or equivalent degree OR 3 years research, teaching and M sc/M pharma/ME/M Tech.
- Senior Research Fellow– Post Graduate Degree in basis Science OR Post Graduate Degree in professional course and two years’ research experience
- Project Assistant-Graduate in Life science/relevant subjects
- Project Officer -Graduate in any discipline
- Project Scientist-B-1 st class Master Degree in Biotechnology.
- Scientist – ‘C’ (Medical Microbiology)-Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) with Microbiology after
MBBS with one year experience
- MTS-High School or equivalent
- Project Assistant –Graduate in Science
- Data Entry Operator-Intermediate or 12th pass in science stream
The upper age limit varies as per the post. Kindly refer to the notification for the same.Age limit and experience will be considered as on the date of walk-in-interview/personal discussion. Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC/EXM/Departmental candidates including projects as per Govt. of India/ICMR Norms. No age relaxation will be considered for an unreserved post.
NIMR Recruitment 2020: Points To Note For Walk-In-Interview
- Interested and eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview/personal discussions on the dates mentioned against each post alongwith the duly filled in the prescribed application form (attached).
- The Address for the Walk in Interview is given below:
Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi -110077
- The candidates will have to appear for the interview on the dates as indicated in schedule along with the filled in prescribed application form and supporting documents date of birth, qualifications and experience.
- Kindly note, separate application is to be submitted for each post in each/different project
- Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from a reputed institution / organization recognized by relevant authority
- Candidate should write the Name of Project on the top of the application. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply SEPARATELY for each post.
- Candidates who will report after the scheduled date/time will not be allowed to appear in interview / or personal discussion.
For more information about the latest Central Government Jobs 2021.
Project Assistant/Research Associate/
ICMR- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH (DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH RESEARCH) SECTOR-8, DWARKA, Indian Council of Medical Research National Institute of Malaria Research (ICMR NIMR) has invited online applications for the 41 Posts of Project Assistant/Research Associate/MTS and other posts. The candidates will have to fill up the given application form for the walk-in-interview.
How to apply
- Which Organisation/ Department publish vacancy notification?
Indian Council of Medical Research National Institute of Malaria Research (ICMR NIMR) publish Project Assistant/Research Associate/ vacancy notification.
- What is the job notification number for Project Assistant/Research Associate/?
The job notification number is N/A.
- How to apply for Project Assistant/Research Associate/?
Apply online and read the official notice..
- What is the age limit required for Project Assistant/Research Associate/?
The age limit for Project Assistant/Research Associate/Age relaxation applicable as per the rule. .
- What is the eligibility required for Project Assistant/Research Associate/?
The eligibility required for Project Assistant/Research Associate/ is Post Graduate/Ph.D. degree in life sciences or equivalent degree/PhD/MD/MS/MDS Or equivalent degree OR 3 years research, teaching and M sc/M pharma/ME/M Tech..
- What are the Last Date for applying on Project Assistant/Research Associate/?
the Last Date for applying on Project Assistant/Research Associate/ is 17/09/2020.
- How many vacancies are released for Project Assistant/Research Associate/?
The total 41 vacancies are released for Project Assistant/Research Associate/.
- What is the Official Website of Project Assistant/Research Associate/?
the Official Website of Project Assistant/Research Associate/ is https://nimr.org.in/.
- How to get Job Document for Project Assistant/Research Associate/?
To get Job Document for Project Assistant/Research Associate/ click here.