ICFRE Recruitment 2020: Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) has invited applications for the post of Conservator of Forests (CF) and Deputy Conservator of Forests (DCF). CF Posts are to be filled up thrpugh IFS officers in the Level 13 and 13A of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC while DCF Posts are to be filled up through officers of Indian Forests Service/State Forest Service in the Levels 10, 11, 12 and 13 of the Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.
Eligible officers can submit their applications in the prescribed format on or before 15 July 2020.
How to apply
- Which Organisation/ Department publish Conservator of Forest, Deputy Conservator of Forest vacancy notification?
publish vacancy notification.
- What is the job notification number for ?
The job notification number is .
- What is the age limit required for ?
The age limit for .
- What is the eligibility required for ?
The eligibility required for is .
- What are the Last Date for applying on ?
the Last Date for applying on is .
- How many vacancies are released for ?
The total vacancies are released for .
- What is the Official Website of ?
- How to get Job Document for ?
To get Job Document for click here.