IBPS PO Online Application Form 2020: The IBPS PO Online Application Form is made available on the official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. The notification for the IBPS CRP PO/ MT-X for 2020 recruitment was released on 04th August 2020. The IBPS PO Online application is going to end on 26th August 2020. Candidates are advised to apply online as soon as possible, there may be cases of server issues at the last moment. The Aspirants check the link to apply online for IBPS PO 2020 on this page.
IBPS PO Application Form 2020: Important Dates
The IBPS PO Online Application 2020 is available from 05th to 26th August 2020. Check the important dates for IBPS PO 2020 exam from the given table:
The following table shows all important dates of the events related to IBPS PO 2020 Registration:
|IBPS PO 2020 Events||Dates|
|IBPS PO Registration 2020 to Begin from||05th August 2020|
|Last date to Apply for IBPS PO 2020||26th August 2020 (Last Date to Apply)|
|Fee Payment Dates||05th to 26th August 2020|
|Pre- Exam Training Admit Card||September 2020|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||21st to 26th September 2020|
|The download of Prelims Call Letters||October 2020|
|Prelims Exam||03rd 10th & 11th October 2020|
|Prelims Result||October/ November 2020|
|Mains Admit Card||November 2020|
|Mains Exam||28th November 2020|
|Mains Result||December 2020|
|Interview Admit Card||January 2021|
|Interview Dates||January/ February 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2021|
Exam Fee For IBPS PO 2020
IBPS PO Online Application Fee for all category candidates is tabulated below. The Application Fee for IBPS PO 2020 will have to be paid online only.
|SC/ST/PwBD||Intimation Charges only||₹ 175/-|
|GEN/OBC/EWSs||Application fee including intimation charges||₹ 850/-|
How to Apply Online for IBPS PO 2020?
The online form for IBPS PO 2020 cannot be edited once it has been submitted by the candidates. Thus, the aspirants cannot afford to make any mistake while filling out the form for the same. Candidates are requested to follow the steps mentioned below while filling the IBPS PO 2020 Online Application Form. Here is the screenshot of the IBPO PO Online Window:
Part I: Registration
- The candidates are to first click on the link that is given below.
- Enter the details asked for.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Part II: Log In
- On receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam center carefully.
- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, Handwritten declaration.
- The details for uploading of the documents is given below in the next paragraph.
- Verify the details entered in the form before paying the application fee.
- After verification, pay the required application fee.
- Your application form for IBPS PO will be accepted provisionally after you have paid the application fee.
Documents Required For IBPS PO Online Form
The candidates will have to upload the following documents in the required size in JPEG format in the IBPS PO 2020 Online Form.
|Passport Size Photograph||200 x 230 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10 – 20 KBs|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400 Pixels||50 – 100 KBs|
How to apply
- Which Organisation/ Department publish IBPS PO vacancy notification?
publish vacancy notification.
- What is the job notification number for ?
The job notification number is .
- What is the age limit required for ?
The age limit for .
- What is the eligibility required for ?
The eligibility required for is .
- What are the Last Date for applying on ?
the Last Date for applying on is .
- How many vacancies are released for ?
The total vacancies are released for .
- What is the Official Website of ?
- How to get Job Document for ?
To get Job Document for click here.