Arunachal Pradesh PSC recently published General Duty Medical Officer recruitment notification 2020; Check all details here and apply on/before 17-07-2020.
Online applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up 69(sixty nine) posts of General Duty Medical officer fAllopathy), under the Department of Health & Family welfare, Govt.ofArunachalPradeshinthePayscaleof PB-3 Rs. 15,600-39,100/- Grade payof Rs. 5400/- PM plus NPA as admissible under rule. out of 69 [sixty nine) posts, 55 ffifty five posts are reserved for APST candidates, 14 [fourteen] posts are un-reserved and 3% of posts from 55 [fifty five.) posts are reserved for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates. The vacancy position is subject to variation.
1. Eligibility: i) A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or part-ll of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifrcation) of the Indian Medical council Act, 1956. Holders of Educational qualification included in the Part-ll of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the condition stipulated in sub-section  of the section [13) of the Indian Medical CouncilAct, 1956.
ii) The Candidates who may not have completed compulsory rotating internship are also eligible to apply for the written examination as the case may be provided that at the time of actual interview, they shall have to produce proof of successful completion of the compulsory internship.
2. Number of Post: 69
3. Pay Scale: Rs 15,600 to 39,100/- P.M.
4. Candidates who is on internship after qualifying the requisite examination shall also be eligible’ However, such candidates will be admitted to the examination, if otherwise eiigible but their admission shall be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation. if they do not produce the proof of having completed internship which are required to be submitted to the Commission by the Candidates who qualify, in Written part of the examination prior to interview/viva-voice. Their candidature wili be finally accepted on production of Proof of HAVING PASSED THE QUALIFYING EXAMINATION IN ORIGINAL ON OR BEFORE THE DATE OF INTERVIEW TO BE FIXED BY THE COMMISSION FAILING WHICH THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR FOR THE INTERVIEW VIVA-VOCE TEST. if due ro non holding of convocation the degree certificate cannot be produced then marksheet issued by competent authority should be produced as proof of having passed the qualifying examination and for the candidates of recognized Autonomous Colleges, THE MARKSHEET/GRADE REPORT IN ORIGINAL, issued by the Controller / Dy. Controller / Assistant Controller / Chief Controller of the examination of such recognized autonomous colleges shall only be accepted.
The decision of the Corrrmission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the examination shall be fina1 and binding. No candidate shall be admitted to the Written Examination unless he/she holds a certificate of Admission fiom the Commission for that purpose.
How to apply
- Which Organisation/ Department publish General Duty Medical Officer vacancy notification?
publish vacancy notification.
- What is the job notification number for ?
The job notification number is .
- What is the age limit required for ?
The age limit for .
- What is the eligibility required for ?
The eligibility required for is .
- What are the Last Date for applying on ?
the Last Date for applying on is .
- How many vacancies are released for ?
The total vacancies are released for .
- What is the Official Website of ?
- How to get Job Document for ?
To get Job Document for click here.