NIT Andhra Pradesh 2020 recruitment notification has been released for Dental Assistant Surgeon Vacancies; explore all details here and apply on/before 24-07-2020. Selection of Adhoc Positions will be based on an online Interview. The list of the shortlisted candidates and the Schedule of interviews will be displayed on the Institute website on 28-07-2020. The online slots for the interviews shall be intimated by the institute along with the list of shortlisted candidates. No alternative interview slots shall be arranged other than the scheduled slots whtsoever the reason is. Selected candidates may have to join immediately by submitting the original documents for verification.
Applications are invited for the following Adhoc Non-Teaching Positions.
1. Essential Qualifications: Essential: BDS Degree or equivalent qualification certified by Indian Dental Council and must be registered in a State Dental Register or Indian Dental Register.
2. Desirable: Post Graduate qualification i.e. MDS.
3. Number of Post: 01.
4. Remuneration: Consolidated amount of Rs.40,000/- per month.
For more information about the latest Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs 2021.
For the latest Official update click here.
Dental Assistant Surgeon
The format of the application form (Annexure – B) and required qualifications and experience are available on the website: www.nitandhra.ac.in. Applications in the prescribed format along with recent photograph and self attested copies of all relevant documents as proof of claims, are to be sent on or before 24.07.2020 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with no Carbon Copy (CC) mail. Please note that, the applications submitted to any other email ID other than the above shall be treated as unresponsive and invalid. Hard copy of the application need not be submitted. All appointments are Adhoc and purely temporary.
How to apply
- Which Organisation/ Department publish vacancy notification?
NIT Andhra Pradesh publish Dental Assistant Surgeon vacancy notification.
- What is the job notification number for Dental Assistant Surgeon?
The job notification number is N/A.
- How to apply for Dental Assistant Surgeon?
Apply online and read the official notice..
- What is the age limit required for Dental Assistant Surgeon?
The age limit for Dental Assistant SurgeonAge relaxation applicable as per the rule. .
- What is the eligibility required for Dental Assistant Surgeon?
The eligibility required for Dental Assistant Surgeon is Candidate can check the eligibility criteria as per the post. Candidate should possess BDS as per the requirement of post. .
- What are the Last Date for applying on Dental Assistant Surgeon?
the Last Date for applying on Dental Assistant Surgeon is 24/07/2020.
- How many vacancies are released for Dental Assistant Surgeon?
The total Various Post vacancies are released for Dental Assistant Surgeon.
- What is the Official Website of Dental Assistant Surgeon?
the Official Website of Dental Assistant Surgeon is https://www.nitandhra.ac.in/main/.
- How to get Job Document for Dental Assistant Surgeon?
To get Job Document for Dental Assistant Surgeon click here.