Indian Railways Recruitment 2020. Indian Railways recently released advertisement regarding Commercial cum Ticket Clerk recruitment 2020, last date for application submission is 15-07-2020.
Indian Railways Commercial cum Ticket Clerk vacancy 2021.
- Before applying, the candidates should carefully read the instructions and ensure that he/she fulfils all the prescribed eligibility criteria at the time of ONLINE REGISTRATION of application as per the Notification.
- The number of vacancies shown in this Notification are provisional and the same are liable to increase or decrease depending upon the actual needs Of the administration at the time of finalization of selection.
- The vacancies are to be filled in various Divisions/Units/Work Shops/HQrs. of South Eastern Railway. The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere on South Eastern Railway. Decision of Railway Administration in this regard shall be final.
- Railway Administration reserves the right to alter the mode of examinations or re-conduct the CBT examination or to cancel part or whole of any process of the selection at any stage without assigning any reason.
- RRC reserves the right to conduct the examination in batches on various dates and locations as decided by the RRC.
- The selected employees under GDCE will have to pass the prescribed training courses prior to appointment to the post for which selected under GDCE wherever applicable.
- The Scheme of GDCE will be implemented according to the guidelines issued by Railway Board and will be binding on all.
- Candidate’s biometric data capture and/or video/still photography will be done before admitting to the examination hall or in the examination hall/during the examination. Candidates must 0-operate with examination conducting officials.
- Sparing of the candidates for taking the examination and issuing necessary duty passes. if required, as per rule, will be the responsibility of the concerned office/unit/work shop where the candidates are presently working. No travel authority shall be provided by RRC.
Here you get all the information regarding latest Government Jobs 2021
Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
On submission, An Email will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id and an acknowledgment will be displayed. The acknowledgment will contain a unique registration number. Candidates are advised to note the registration number, as it is essential for further processing and future logins. 1. Upload clear / legible Photograph, Signature and relevant Documents: All the candidates are required to upload their scanned recent colour passport size photograph, signature and relevant documents. 2. The maximum file size of the photograph is 20 t0 50 kb , signature is 10 to 40 kb , left hand Thumb is 10 to 40 kb and that of the relevant Documents is 100 to 300 kb. 3. The Online application system will not allow us to upload any files larger than the above-mentioned sizes. 4. All candidates have to upload his/her photograph, signature and relevant Documents only in “jpg/jpeg format”. Once the photograph, signature and relevant documents files are uploaded by the candidate successfully, the system will show on the screen the Photograph and Signature that has been uploaded. If these have been correctly uploaded, the applicant shall save and print the acknowledgment receipt.South Eastern Railway Railway Recruitment Cell, 11. Garden Reach Road, Bungalow No. 12a, Kolkata-700043.
How to apply
- Which Organisation/ Department publish vacancy notification?
Indian Railways publish Commercial cum Ticket Clerk vacancy notification.
- What is the job notification number for Commercial cum Ticket Clerk?
The job notification number is N/A.
- How to apply for Commercial cum Ticket Clerk?
Apply online and read the official notice..
- What is the age limit required for Commercial cum Ticket Clerk?
The age limit for Commercial cum Ticket ClerkAge relaxation applicable as per the rule. The upper age limit will be 42 years for General candidates, 47 years for SC/ST candidates and 45 years for OBC candidates. The age will be reckoned as on 01.01.2020.
- What is the eligibility required for Commercial cum Ticket Clerk?
The eligibility required for Commercial cum Ticket Clerk is Candidate can check the eligibility criteria as per the post. HSC/12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less that 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks are not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability/Ex-servicemen and candidates having higher qualification than 12th(+2 stage).
- What are the Last Date for applying on Commercial cum Ticket Clerk?
the Last Date for applying on Commercial cum Ticket Clerk is 15/07/2020.
- How many vacancies are released for Commercial cum Ticket Clerk?
The total 63 vacancies are released for Commercial cum Ticket Clerk.
- What is the Official Website of Commercial cum Ticket Clerk?
the Official Website of Commercial cum Ticket Clerk is http://www.rrcser.co.in/.
- How to get Job Document for Commercial cum Ticket Clerk?
To get Job Document for Commercial cum Ticket Clerk click here.