Cochin Shipyard invites application for the Liaison Representitave job vacancy, find complete information here and apply on/before 01-08-2020.
Job location :Delhi
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), a listed premier Mini Ratna Company of Government of India invites Online applications for the post of Liaison Representative on contract basis in New Delhi:
1. Name of Post: Liaison Representitave On Contract Basis in New Delhi
2. Number of Vacancies / Reservation: 1 Post (UR)
3. Educational Qualification: Essential: Degree in any discipline, from a recognised University. Adequate knowledge of English and Hindi. Desirable: Working knowledge on computers and various applications.
4. Experience: Minimum 12 years post qualification experience in matters relating to liaisoning/office administrative jobs like handling external and internal communication, daily support for operations, administrative procedures and information flow, file management/documentation, planning, organizing and coordinating meetings in Government Departments-State or Central/ other leading PSUs/Private companies.
5. Period of Contract and Place of Posting:-
a) The above post is temporary in nature and for a maximum period of three years subject to organizational requirements. The period of contract may be renewed further based on organizational requirement/ job performance.
b) The posting shall be at New Delhi.
6. Remuneration: Consolidated Pay (per month): First Year: 47,000/-, Second Year: 48,000/-, Third Year: 50,000/-
ii. Compensation towards Incidental Expense (per month): Rs. 3,000/-
i) The minimum qualification stipulated for the post must be from a University/ Examination recognized by AICTE/ appropriate statutory authority in India.
ii) Those applicants having qualifications equivalent to any of the prescribed qualifications should submit Equivalency Certificate issued by the Competent Authority and without such certificate, their candidature shall not be considered.
iii) Some Universities/Institutes/ Examination Boards do not award Class or Percentage of marks and allot Aggregate Grade Points (e.g. CGPA/OGPA/CPI, etc.). In case University/Institute / Examination Board defines criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into Class and/or percentage of marks, the same shall be accepted. However, where the University/ Institute/ Examination does not define criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into Class and/or percentage of marks, the Aggregate Grade Points may be multiplied by 10 to get the required percentage of marks.
How to apply
- Which Organisation/ Department publish Liaison Representitave vacancy notification?
publish vacancy notification.
- What is the job notification number for ?
The job notification number is .
- What is the age limit required for ?
The age limit for .
- What is the eligibility required for ?
The eligibility required for is .
- What are the Last Date for applying on ?
the Last Date for applying on is .
- How many vacancies are released for ?
The total vacancies are released for .
- What is the Official Website of ?
- How to get Job Document for ?
To get Job Document for click here.