NIRD has announced a recruitment drive for filling Cluster Level Resource Person Vacancies; Read official notification and apply on/before 10-08-2020.
National Institute Of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2020 – 250 Cluster Level Resource Person – 12,500 Salary – Apply Now
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR), Hyderabad, an autonomous national Institution under the Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India, is implementing a national level project namely – ‘Creating Clusters of Model Gram Panchayats to Achieve Holistic & Sustainable Development through Institutional Strengthening of GPs and Enablement of Quality GPDP across India’ over next 2 years.
1. The requirements as regards to job description, required competencies, consolidated contractual remuneration for the Positions of State Programme Coordinators, Young Fellows and Cluster Level Resource Persons, are detailed below.
2. Position: Cluster Level Resource Person (No of posts- 250)
3. Job Profile:
i. To facilitate intense community mobilisation at Neighbourhood and Ward levels to enhance people’s active participation in the functioning of GPs and GPDP.
ii. To provide support to GPPFTs and WPFTs in collection of Primary Data e.g. through Household Survey, Structured Questionnaire Survey, conduct of PRA/PLA tools etc.
iii. To provide support to the GPs under the Cluster(s) in organising Gram Sabha, Ward Sabha, Mahila Sabha, neighbourhood level meetings etc.
iv. To facilitate organic ‘connect’ between the GPs and the communities.
v. To assist the Young Fellow in her/his functions, particularly at community level.
vi. To provide Handholding Support to the GPs under the Cluster(s) in planning and execution of IEC Plans to ensure participation of people in preparation, implementation and monitoring of GPDP in close collaboration with identified NGOs/ SHGs/ CBOs /line department functionaries and communities.
vii. To provide Handholding Support to communities in mobilising no-cost voluntary actions e.g. cleanliness drive, development of kitchen garden at every house on 100% saturation basis, water and soil conservation, raising of nursery etc.
viii. To discharge such other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by authorities for successful implementation of the Project.
4. Competencies Required:
i. Graduate in any subject from any recognized university.
ii. A strong SHG background as a Group Leader for five years.
iii. Proficiency in reading English plus writing and speaking Hindi and the local language.
iv. Appropriate attitude to mix, develop rapport and work with Elected Representatives (ER) and functionaries of GPs and rural communities in remote rural areas and strong commitment to work on mission mode for Sustainable Development.
iv. Keenness to undergo thorough induction level training to be organised by the NIRD&PR and pass the standards to be set for eligibility for final deployment.
v. Knack for Capability Building & Training through demonstration and Handholding Support to ERs and functionaries of GPs and rural communities.
vi. Uncompromising consent and keenness to reside and remain immersed in any remote rural area of India and undertake extensive travel within the allotted Cluster(s) of GPs by own means.
vii. Capacity to work for prolonged hours.
viii. Prior experience in the given field of work will be given preference.
5. Consolidated Contractual Remuneration: Rs.12,500/- (Rupees twelve thousand and five hundred) only per month for working 25 full days every month and for meeting the cost of travel inside the Cluster of posting; Travel and subsistence on official tour outside the district/cluster will be paid as per norms of the NIRD&PR.
How to apply
- Which Organisation/ Department publish Cluster Level Resource Person vacancy notification?
publish vacancy notification.
- What is the job notification number for ?
The job notification number is .
- What is the age limit required for ?
The age limit for .
- What is the eligibility required for ?
The eligibility required for is .
- What are the Last Date for applying on ?
the Last Date for applying on is .
- How many vacancies are released for ?
The total vacancies are released for .
- What is the Official Website of ?
- How to get Job Document for ?
To get Job Document for click here.