BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released a recruitment notification to appoint suitable candidates for the post of Assistant Profesor in various engineering disciplines. The BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment is being made for the HOD in Automobile Engineering, Civil Engineering, Lecturer in Electronics Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering in Govt. Engineering Colleges under Science & Technology Dept., Govt. of Bihar. There are a total of 605 Vacancy for the BPSC Recruitment 2020 for the posts that have been mentioned here.
The Online registration for BPSC Assistant Professor will begin from 4th September until 21st September 2020 while the application fees can be paid until 25th September. After the payment of the application fee, candidates will be able to apply online till 5th October 2020. Candidates who possess a degree in the relevant Engineering disciplines may apply online and send the hard copy as well to the Commission.
BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification 2020: Overview
|Exam Conducting Body||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Exam Level||Bihar Govt Job|
|Online Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Date of Registration|
for BPSC Asst. Prof.
|4th to 21st September 2020|
|Selection Process||Academic RecordsWritten TestInterviewWeightage on Contract Basis|
|Minimum Age Limit||22 years|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here To Apply|
BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
|HOD Automobile Engineering||02|
|Lecturer, Mechanical Engineering||166|
|Lecturer, Electronics Engineering||131|
|Assistant Professor, Civil Engineering||306|
BPSC Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
The Online registration for BPSC Assistant Professor and Lecture begins from 4th September 2020 while application fees can be paid by 25th September 2020.
|BPSC Registration Start Date||4 September 2020|
|BPSC Registration End Date||21 September 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||5 October 2020|
|Last Date To Pay Fee Online||25 September 2020|
|Last Date To Send|
Hardcopy via speed post
|12 October 2020,|
up to 5 pm
BPSC Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
(i) Educational Qualification
- HOD Automobile Engineering– Ph.D in Automobile Engg./Technology and First Class at Bachelor/s or Master’s level in the Automobile Engg./Technology or Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Automobile Engg./Technology.
- Lecturer, Mechanical Engineering- B.E/B.Tech/B.S/B.Sc (Engg.) in Mech. Engg.fiechnology with first class or Equivalent.
- Lecturer, Electronics Engineering – B.E/B.Tech/B.S/B.Sc (Engg.) in Electronics Engg.technology with first class or Equivalent.
- Assistant Professor, Civil Engineering – B.E/B.Tech/B.S/B.Sc (Engg.) and M.E/M.Tech/M.S or integrated M.Tech in Civil Engineering with first class or Equivalent in any one of the degrees.
(ii) Age Limit
The minimum age limit of the candidates should be 22 years. There is no maximum age limit. However, the age of retirement is 65 years.
Application Fee For BPSC Assistant Professor, Lecturer & HOD Recruitment
|For SC/ST (Bihar Domicile)||₹200/-|
|Female Candidates (Bihar Domicile)||₹200/-|
|PwD (more than 40%)||₹200/-|
How To Apply For BPSC Asst. Prof. & Other Posts Recruitment?
- As you click the given online apply link.
- Selection the post for which you wish to apply.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab given next to it.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload the required documents such as photograph, signature, or any other documents if required.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
- After, successful submission of the online application form the candidates will have to send the print out of the same at the address that is mentioned in the next paragraph.
Address to Submit Hardcopy of BPSC Assistant Professor, Lecturer, & HOD Online Form
After successful submission the online application form for BPSC Asst. Prof, Lecturer, HOD the candidates will have to take a print out copy of the online form. Sign on the hard copy of the online form with a blue ball pen in English and Hindi at the appropriate space. Then Send the Hard Copy of the Online application form to the given address on or before 12 October 2020, up to 5 pm.
” Joint secretary cum exam controller Bihar Public Service Commission 15,
Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Bailey Rd,
Patna, Bihar 800001″
Selection Process For BPSC Recruitment 2020
The selection for the post of Lectuer, HOD, Assistant Professor in the various Engineering disciplines for BPSC will comprise of a total100 Marks of four stages. The Selection Procedure for BPSC Recruitment 2020 is given below.
- Academic record and research performance. This will hold a weightage of 20 marks.
- Written Test Based on Work Knowledge and Skills of engineering education: This will be of 40 Marks. Objective type of questions will be asked in the exam comprising of 80 questions of 2 Hour Time Duration.
For Engineering stream -The syllabus of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) will be applicable
- Interview: 15 Marks
- Weightage to candidates working on contract basis on the post of Assistant professor: 25 Marks
How to apply
- Which Organisation/ Department publish Assistant Professor, Lecturer, & HOD vacancy notification?
publish vacancy notification.
- What is the job notification number for ?
The job notification number is .
- What is the age limit required for ?
The age limit for .
- What is the eligibility required for ?
The eligibility required for is .
- What are the Last Date for applying on ?
the Last Date for applying on is .
- How many vacancies are released for ?
The total vacancies are released for .
- What is the Official Website of ?
- How to get Job Document for ?
To get Job Document for click here.