NCERT 2020 recruitment notification has been released for Associate Professor Vacancies; explore all details here and apply on/before 03-08-2020.
1. Candidates should fill in the details to register and then fill the information in the online application form at the appropriate places very carefully as per the instructions available on the website. 2. Fields with STAR (*) mark are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate. When all the required information have been provided, click submit button. However, before clicking “Submit” button, candidate must make sure that no changes are required and the information provided is correct and final. After application is submitted, no changes will be entertained. 3. While filling up the details in the application online, candidates are also required to upload their scanned recent/latest colour passport size photograph , applicant’s signature and all the relevant documents. The candidates for the posts advertised have to keep a set of application with documents duly photocopied with him/her for record and the same to be produced at the time of verification of document/ interview, if shortlisted.. 4. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she should submit separate application online along with the requisite fee for each post applied for. All the online applications should be ompleted in all respects. Only one application for individual post from one applicant will be accepted. 5. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms as per the advertisement. 6. The candidate should meet the eligibility criteria and provide the information which he/she possesses as on the last date of submission of the application. Candidates who have not acquired/will not acquire the educational qualification as on the closing date of receipt of application will not be eligible and need not apply. Candidate will not be allowed to add any documents to their applications after the submission of the application. 7. Only Indian Nationals need to apply 8. The relaxation in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/ Persons with Disabilities category is provided in accordance with the UGC/GOI/NCERT rules. 9. NCERT reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility qualifications etc. in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview and reject the application without assigning any reason/change the number of posts. 10. Any dispute with regard to the recruitment will be subjected to the Courts having jurisdiction in Delhi only.
How to apply
- Which Organisation/ Department publish Associate Professor vacancy notification?
NCERT publish Associate Professor vacancy notification.
- What is the job notification number for Associate Professor?
The job notification number is NA.
- How to apply for Associate Professor?
1. Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online only through the NCERT website www.ncert.nic.in at Announcement-Vacancy- Academic. No other means/ mode of submission of applications will be accepted. The schedule of ONLINE registration is as follows:- 2. Commencement of Online Registration on NCERT website www.ncert.nic.in: 29-06-2020 3. Last Date of Online Registration and apply online 03-08-2020 up to 05.00 pm 4. Before applying for the post, t h e candidates must have a valid email id and mobile number through which he/she will g e t registered with the online application portal 5. Candidates are required to visit NCERT website www.ncert.nic.in where complete advertisement, details regarding eligibility criteria, selection procedure, application fee, online registration and general conditions are available..
- What is the age limit required for Associate Professor?
The age limit for Associate Professor.
- What is the eligibility required for Associate Professor?
The eligibility required for Associate Professor is .
- What are the Last Date for applying on Associate Professor?
the Last Date for applying on Associate Professor is 03/08/2020.
- How many vacancies are released for Associate Professor?
The total NA vacancies are released for Associate Professor.
- What is the Official Website of Associate Professor?
the Official Website of Associate Professor is http://www.ncert.nic.in/.
- How to get Job Document for Associate Professor?
To get Job Document for Associate Professor click here.