AASL Transition Commander Recruitment 2020: Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) has released a notification for the recruitment of suitable candidates to fill up 18 Vacancies. The candidates can apply for the post of Transition Commander in Delhi/Kolkata/Bangalore/Hyderabad/Mumbai/Jaipur. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 18 September 2020.
AASL Transition Commander Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have passed 10+2 (with Physics & Maths) from a recognized Board/University can apply for the AASL Recruitment 2020.
- Upper age limit for Transition Commander – 53 years
- Upper Age Limit for P1 Commander – 55 years
(Upper Age Limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC Candidates. Ex-Serviceman will get relaxation as per government rules.)
AASL Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
The candidates will have to an application fee of Rs. 1500/- . The candidates will have to pay the application fee through a Demand Draft for an amount of Rs. 1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred Only) payable to Airline
Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi. (Not applicable in the case of ST/SC Candidate)
How To Apply For AASL Recruitment 2020?
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format by sending applications to the Alliance Air Alliance Bhawan Domestic Terminal -1, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037.
AASL Transition Commander Recruitment 2020 Salary
- Transition Commander –On joining Salary would be Rs 405000/- per month and on commencement of Simulator salary would be Rs 470000/- (Rupees Four Lakh Seventy Thousand Only) per month on pro rata basis.
- Commander– – On joining, salary would be Rs 470000/- (Rupees Four Lakh Seventy Thousand Only) per month and on release as P1 for active flying duties Salary would be Rs 588000/- per month on pro rata basis (Less than 1000 Hrs.) for 70 hours of
Note: Additional allowance of Rs. 50000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) each for LTC, TRI, TRE qualification.
Selection Process for AASL Recruitment 2020
After scrutiny of the applications, the candidates will have to appear in the Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC) will be payable by the candidate. The selection would be done in phases as per the receipt of the applications.
How to apply
- Which Organisation/ Department publish Transition Commander vacancy notification?
publish vacancy notification.
- What is the job notification number for ?
The job notification number is .
- What is the age limit required for ?
The age limit for .
- What is the eligibility required for ?
The eligibility required for is .
- What are the Last Date for applying on ?
the Last Date for applying on is .
- How many vacancies are released for ?
The total vacancies are released for .
- What is the Official Website of ?
- How to get Job Document for ?
To get Job Document for click here.