Raj Kaushal Yojana Rajasthan Chief Minister Shri Ashok Gehlot has launched Online Shramik Employment Exchange – Portal rajkaushal.rajasthan.gov.in. It is a unified portal for employment / self-employment of available manpower in the state. Jan Shakti (Job Seekers) Register/Login, Apply for Jobs, Visit your Dashboard, Search for Employment, Change Profile/ Download Resume, Enter Training Requirement. Employer registration / login, enter job, go to your dashboard, search labor / (man-shakti), details of people applying, enter information to give employment. Placement Agency registration/login, enter job, go to your dashboard, search labor/(man-shakti), details of people applying, enter information to give employment. In this article, you can know complete information about Raj Kaushal Yojana.
- Check All Rajasthan Government Schemes 2021-22.
Objective of Raj Kaushal Yojana
“Raj Kaushal Yojana” online platform has been prepared to supply employment opportunities near home to the residents of Rajasthan state and to make sure availability of requisite qualified personnel for various business activities, its main objectives:-
- To provide online platform for service provider and customer
- Providing local personnel to the institution / firm / company / businessman / individual etc. as per requirement.
- Providing information about service providers near home to job seekers
- To upgrade skills by getting special training of labor force as per requirement.
- To prepare their track record and database to assist in the formulation of schemes for the upliftment of the available labor force in the state.
- Acting as an online employment center, ensuring employment opportunities and supply of industrial labor to the unemployed in times of epidemic or calamity like Korana.
- increase per capita income
- Availability of local resources for disaster management
Check Objectives of Raj Kaushal Yojana through the link.
What is Raj Kaushal Yojana (Rajasthan Labor Employment Exchange)
Answer: This is a master data base of all the service categories of manpower/labourers and employers available in Rajasthan. In this, the info of various sorts of manpower available with the government (construction workers, COVID migrant workers registered unemployed, RSLDC trained, II trained etc.) has been brought in one place. Also, all the institutes (industry/trade training institutes) available within the state which are capable of providing employment are delivered to this master data base on the idea of BRN (Business Registration Number) or UAN (Udhyog Aadhar Number).
- Check Sarkari Yojana 2021-22.
Workers / Jan-Shakti Registration on Raj Kaushal Yojana Portal
- For this, by accessing Rajkaushal application in G2C application by login with your SSO ID in labor sso.rajasthan.gov.in or through https://rajkaushal.rajasthan.gov.in/Index.aspx.
- By visiting the nearest eMitra Kiosk.
Create SSO ID (Registration) –
Login to SSO –
Raj Kaushal Yojna Portal While registering labor / manpower, if his data is available in Raj Kaushal, then some information will be filled automatically as well as his employment status, service category, type of work, educational qualification, technical qualification, training. You can get yourself registered by entering the requirement etc.
Employer Registration on Raj Kaushal Yojana
Any employer can get the employer registered on the scheme portal by using his SSO ID himself or through the service available at E Mitra Kiosk. First of all the employer has to enter the BRN (Business Registration Number). If the employer does not have BRN number then he can take BRN immediately by using the given link. Most of the employer information will be auto-populated based on the BRN registration. He will be able to register his Raj Kaushal Yojana portal by filling information related to manpower related officer/employee here. On registration, it will be notified by SMS.
Services on Raj Kaushal Portal for Labor / Manpower
- Viewing, updating profiles.
- Adding a New Service/Skill
- Updating employment status.
- Finding available jobs based on your category of service and work.
- Indicating your interest in any available employment, doing so will make the information available to the employer concerned.
- Checking the status of your applications.
- Recording the need for training.
Services on Raj Kaushal Portal for Employers (Industry/Business/Training Institute/Contractor)
If any labor manpower is selected by the employer on the basis of the interest received from the labor/manpower against the recorded requirement or the interest shown by himself, then this information will have to be updated by the employer.
Important instructions for labor / manpower and employer
- The labor/manpower will have to check the authenticity of the employer at their own level. Raj Kaushal Yojana Portal / Government of Rajasthan will not have any responsibility in this regard.
- It will be the employer’s own responsibility to check the skill/aptitude of labor/manpower before giving employment or taking service. The Raj Kaushal Yojana Portal / Rajasthan Government will not have any responsibility in this regard.
Download Raj Kaushal Yojana PDF –
Click here for more Government Scheme 2021-22.