Manohar Jyoti Yojana was launched by The Chief Minister of Haryana, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar. According to the scheme, solar lights will be installed on people’s roofs so that electricity from the sun’s rays can operate. This scheme will apply only to Haryana applicants. In this scheme, the applicant must complete the online application form.
Target of Manohar Jyoti Yojana –
The aim of this scheme is to promote the sunlight system, i.e. renewable energy. Under this scheme, an amount of ₹ 17125 will be granted as a subsidy for people who install sunlight systems. Sunlight systems will be installed in homes under this scheme. All electrical appliances will be used with this aid. Solar lights will save electricity costs and work will also be easier. At the same time there will be good gains
Essential information of the sunlight system –
- The system is powered by a lithium battery. This battery lasts a long time. You don’t have to spend much on this. These sunlight systems are installed on the roofs of houses.
- The sunlight system can produce electricity from 1 kW to 500 kW. It is useful for getting electricity for a long time and without interruptions.
- With the help of solar lights, a lot of electricity can be used. In this, you can easily run three LED lights, a fan and a plug.
- It costs a total of ₹ 22500 to install a sunlight system. To do this, the government is now providing an appreciable subsidy of 15,000 rupees. That’s why the consumer now has to give 7500 ₹ out of pocket.
Important documents for application in the Haryana Manohar Jyoti scheme
- Local certificates: This scheme is for the Haryana consumer only. The applicant must provide their local certificate.
- Bank book information: The amount of the subsidy will be transferred to the consumer’s account.
- Account information is required for this process.
- Aadhaar link account: The account must be linked to Aadhaar. With your help, the government confirms whether the benefit amount is deposited into the beneficiary’s account.
- Another important certificate: If any other documents are required, attach it as well.
Manohar Jyoti Yojana online application
Manohar Jyoti Yojana applicants can be made by visiting the official Haryana government website http://saralharyana.gov.in.
- Then complete The Manohar Jyoti Yojana online application form and complete the registration process.
- If you do not wish to apply yourself, you can apply at the service center by paying only ten rupees
Read this for more information related to the application.Timeline-guidelines-for-Manohar-Jyoti-updated_compressed-1
Related Post – Haryana Government Schemes