Madhya Pradesh Divyang, Disabled Education Social Justice and Empowerment Department (SJED) Government of Madhya Pradesh has run Divyang Education Promotion Assistance Fund (Mukhyamantri divyang shiksha protsahan sahayata rashi MP) in the state. Under this Divyang Education Promotion Assistance Fund 2021 (MP Mukhyamantri divyang shiksha protsahan sahayata rashi MP) run by the state government, children who are handicapped or handicapped will be given Rs 600 as monthly allowance by the state government. The financial assistance given by this government scheme can be used for the education of disabled children.
Divyang Shiksha Protsahan Sahayata Rashi Yojana (Mukhyamantri divyang shiksha protsahan sahayata rashi Madhya Pradesh 2021) was started by the state government to encourage handicap, disabled children towards education. Because the government believes that children get away from studies after becoming disabled, this handicapped education incentive assistance scheme (Mukhyamantri divyang shiksha protsahan sahayata rashi Madhya Pradesh) was started to attract them towards studies.
Divyang / Disabled can fill the application form for education incentive assistance scheme 2021 by online registration (Mukhyamantri divyang shiksha protsahan sahayata rashi MP Online Application Form) on the overall portal of MP and can take advantage of monthly allowance.
- सभी सरकारी योजना देखे.
Divyang, Disabled Education Incentive Assistance Scheme 2021 – Online Application Form
All eligible disabled, disabled children can apply online for this scheme (MP Mukhyamantri divyang shiksha protsahan sahayata rashi scheme MP apply online form), follow the steps mentioned below to register:
- Candidates have to first visit the Samagra portal of Madhya Pradesh
- On the main page of the website, click on the option “Apply Online for Pension”.
- After which a new page will open, where you have to fill your district, local body and overall member ID and click on the button ‘Apply Online for Pension’ given below.
- Mukhyamantri Divyang Shiksha Protsahan Sahayata Rashi Yojana 2021 Online Application, Registration Form will open after clicking on the button as shown in the photo above.
- Where you have to fill the asked information such as name, address, mobile number etc. and click on the “Submit / Submit” button given below.
Apart from this, applicants can also apply online for this Disabled, Divyang Shiksha Protsahan Sahayata Rashi Yojana through Samagra MP’s Android App:
Android App : Divyang Education Promotion Assistance Scheme 2021
Divyang, Disabled Education Incentive Assistance Scheme 2021 – Essential Qualification, Eligibility
For this Chief Minister Divyang, Disabled Education Promotion Assistance Scheme being run by the government, the candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh
- The applicant belongs to the Below the poverty line (BPL) category.
- The handicapped/disabled child should be between 6 to 18 years.
- The child must be 40% or more disabled.
- Check Sarkari Yojana 2021-22
Divyang, Disabled Education Incentive Assistance Scheme 2021 – Required Documents
To apply online for Mukhyamantri Divyang, Viklang Shiksha Protsahan Sahayata Yojana, the applicant must have the required documents mentioned below:
- one passport size photo
- Applicant’s Birth/Age Certificate
- Aadhar Card, Pan Card
- income certificate
- residence or domicile certificate
- Disability certificate issued by medical officer
Apart from this, for any other information, you can visit the overall portal MP or you can comment below. Apart from this, candidates can also contact on the number 0755- 2556916.
- Check All Government Schemes 2021 – 2022