DDA Housing Scheme 2021 :- This scheme has been started by the Delhi Government. According to the scheme, all the people belonging to the middle class, general class, scheduled caste, tribe will get the benefit of the scheme. DDA Housing Scheme 2021 is also known as Housing Scheme. Under this scheme, Houses will be provided to the people at low prices under lucky draw. The beneficiaries who will be under the DDA flats scheme will be given a discount of up to Rs 5 lakh in buying the flat. The benefit of this scheme will be given to those who do not have a house. Today we will give you complete information about Delhi DDA Housing Scheme 2021. For detailed information read the article till the end.
DDA Housing Scheme 2021
According to the Delhi Development Housing Scheme, 5000 houses will be constructed this year. The Delhi Development Authority will be responsible for making the flats. According to the scheme, the scheme is being run for the families of three income group. Low income group, middle income group, high income group. At present 10300 new houses will be auctioned under the DDA Housing Scheme. 960 flats will be given in Narela to those people who are from economically weaker sections. 8383 flats will be given to the people of low income group. And 579 flats will be allotted in Basant Kunj to those who come in medium income category. And also the widowed women have also been kept under the scheme. One thousand flats will be made available for widows in Narela and Rohini. Today we will tell you how you can apply online in DDA flat scheme and also telling other information related to DDA Housing Scheme 2021.
DDA HOUSING SCHEME DETAILS
|Scheme name||DDA flats scheme 2021|
|Department||Delhi Development Authority|
|Beneficiary||Residents of Delhi|
|Objective||Cheap rate for people|
New Updates in DDA Housing Scheme
1350 flats have been built under DDA FLAT Scheme 2021. The application process has been started from January 2, 2021. Applications will be taken till February 16. All the interested candidates should register before the last date of application. The DDA Housing Scheme has been linked with the Credit Link Subsidy Scheme. After filling the application form, the scrutiny process will be started after which the flats will be allotted when the lottery opens. The benefits of the scheme will be provided to the candidates who will complete the application process for the scheme. All procedure for DDA Housing Scheme has been released in online medium. 50 thousand application fee will be paid for EWS, 2 lakh for HIG and MIG and one lakh for LIG.
- Dwarka Sector – 2 BHK flat in 16 B
- Dwarka Sector – 2 BHK flat in 19 B
- Jollasa – 215 flat of 3 bedroom
- mangalapuri – 276 EWS Category Flats
- The 13 surrendered three and two bedroom flats in Basant Kunj will comprise of four 2BHK flats.
Documents Required for DDA FLAT Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years.
- mobile number
- residence certificate
- passport size photo
- Under the scheme, the candidates who have already taken the benefit of the scheme will not get the benefit of the scheme again.
- Candidate should be a native of Delhi.
Banks registered in DDA Housing Scheme
Some of the banks have been selected for the interested candidates who want to apply online for the housing scheme, by visiting the official website, you can apply, whose list is given below.
- State Bank Of India (SBI)
- HDFC Bank
- Central Bank Of India
- Yes Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Axis Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
Eligibility for taking DDA FLAT
- Candidate should be a native of Delhi. The benefit will not be given to the candidate if he belongs to any other state.
- If candidates already have their own house then they will not be eligible to apply for DDA flat.
- If both husband and wife apply for the flat and their names appear in the lucky draw, then they will get only one flat.
- The age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
Benefits of Delhi Development Authority Flats
- Delhi candidates will be provided houses at cheap rates.
- The name of the beneficiary is drawn through the computer in the lucky draw. So that there is no possibility of any person being cheated.
- In order to provide good house facilities to the people and these houses will be provided at a discount of 5 lakhs.
- Car parking facility and lift facility will also be provided for the people in these flats.
- Now more and more people will have their own house in Delhi.
- 1000 flats will also be made for widow women in Narela.
- According to the DDA scheme, 18 thousand flats were constructed in the year 2019.
DDA Flat Prices
|1||LIG or EWS||28.34 TO 52.60 sq m||14.95 – 28. 54 lakhs|
|2||EHS||24.19 to 70.57 sq m||11.76 – 59.57 lakh|
|3||MIG||60.04 to 109.88 sq m||30.24 – 70.07 lakhs|
|4||HIG||77.57 to 142 sq m||41.62- 1.40 crore|
- LIG- LOWER INCOME GROUP
- EWS – ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTION
- MIG – MIDDLE INCOME GROUP
- HIG – HIGHER INCOME GROUP
Update- All the candidates of Delhi who will book the flat of their choice will have to pay for it first. This payment will be made based on the corner, green area, floor of the flat. However, the amount of payment has not yet been decided by the government. But those who are disabled people can book according to their location, they will not have to pay any fee for this like normal people.
Objective of DDA Housing Scheme 2021
As you all know that in today’s time getting a house in big cities like Delhi is not a common practice. Because due to the increase in the prices of houses, no family is able to buy a house for themselves. In view of such problems, the Delhi government has started the DDA flat scheme, in which the original residents of Delhi, ie those who do not have their own house, can apply for the scheme and can also get good flats at low rates. This is the purpose of this scheme, these flats will be given to the poor middle, widow women class families of Delhi at a low rate. But for this first you have to apply and lucky draw will be done through computer, if your name will appear in this draw then you will be given house according to your application. In the last year 2019, 18000 flats were made in DDA. A target has been set to build 5000 flats in the year 2021.
How to make payment?
- Firstly candidates visit the official website of the scheme.
- After that the home page will open on your screen. In this page you will see the option of payment, you have to click on this option.
- A new page will open on your screen, in this page you will see 2 options, you have to click on the link of Online Payment For DDA Flats/Plots/Group Housing Properties/Cooperative Society/Unauthorized Colonies.
- You will again see a link to Make Payment in the new page, click on this link.
- You will come to login. Enter the challan number, mobile number and a captcha code given below and click on the login button.
- After that you can complete your payment process.
How to check payment status?
- Firstly candidates visit the official website of Delhi Development Authority.
- After that the home page of the website will open on your screen. In this page you will see the option of payment, you have to click on this option.
- A new page will open on your screen, in this page you will see 2 options, you have to click on the link of Online Payment For DDA Flats / Plots / Group Housing Properties / Cooperative Society / Unauthorized Colonies.
- A new page will open on your computer screen, you can click on the link of payment status in this page.
- As soon as you click on the link a new form will open on your screen, in which you have to fill your challan number and click on the search button.
- Your payment status will be displayed on the next page.
Click here to visit http://dda.org.in
Click here for more Government Schemes